| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Fayetteville, Nc in April is very mild at 15.9 °C (60.62 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23.1 °C (73.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8.7 °C (47.7 °F).
- In April the range/ variation of daily mean temperatures is 14.4 °C (25.9 °F).
- The weather in April is somewhat dry. Just 74.4mm (2.9in) of H2O precipitates .
- The shortest day is 12:31 long and the longest day is 13:32 long with an average length of 13:02.
Check the distance to and compare the Fayetteville, Nc April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Fayetteville, Nc, Usa
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Fayetteville, Nc:
- Greensboro, Nc, Usa - 148.9 kms (92.6 miles) NW
- Charlotte/ Douglas, Nc, Usa - 177.5 kms (110.3 miles) W
- Monroe, Nc, Usa - 146.6 kms (91.1 miles) W
- Winthrop College, Sc, Usa - 182.2 kms (113.2 miles) W
- Cheraw, Sc, Usa - 87.3 kms (54.3 miles) WSW
- Darlingtonn, Sc, Usa - 101 kms (62.8 miles) SW
- Conway, Sc, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Louisburg, Nc, Usa - 143.4 kms (89.1 miles) NE
- Henderson Nw, Nc, Usa - 143.4 kms (89.1 miles) NE
- Chapel Hill, Nc, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Tarboro, Nc, Usa - 165.9 kms (103.1 miles) NE
- Raleigh/ Raleigh-Durham, Nc, Usa - 98.3 kms (61.1 miles) NNE
- Goldsborossw, Nc, Usa - 101 kms (62.8 miles) ENE
- Kinston, Nc, Usa - 91.1 kms (56.6 miles) E
- Morehead City, Nc, Usa - 182.2 kms (113.2 miles) E
- Wilmington, North Carolina, Usa - 130 kms (80.8 miles) SE
- Southport, Nc, Usa - 144.1 kms (89.5 miles) SE